cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer with a third party Draytek Vigor 130 modem and Asus AC5300 router

FIXED
tillycomms

Re: New customer with a third party Draytek Vigor 130 modem and Asus AC5300 router

Hi Nibiru,

New customer with a third party Draytek Vigor 130 modem and Netgear Orbi RBR350 router.

I was reading your recent post with interest as I am having issues have you been able to get the Vigor130 to simultaneous connections with both IPv4 and IPv6 if you have, I would appreciate any further screenshots of your vigor settings.

I have had tremendous issues and as it stands 65% of my devices will not connect.

I cannot connect to Vigor either direct to the Vigor or through the Orbi interface, at this time cannot even connect to the Orbi interface because none of my laptops will provide secure connected connections ether by wireless or Ethernet.

I did enable the guest access which I can connect to the internet on laptops but obviously not the Orbi router interface for security reasons I am sure you'll know the drill.

Any help would be very much appriciated.

Cheers,

Tillycomms.

RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

Re: New customer with a third party Draytek Vigor 130 modem and Asus AC5300 router

@tillycomms  Not too clear what your actual problem is but I would forget about IPV6 because Plusnet don't support it so it is best to disable it on all your devices.

tillycomms

Thanks RealAleMadrid, I have just spent the last four days scratching my head and one piece of information comes about hour after I decided to crash the Orbi and start again having now done I have everything working.

Oh how I wish I had posted the question earlier it must has saved a lot of heartache.

So thanks all the same, it may have changed things considerably id Plusnet Support had told me this.