cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HubOne router wont stay connected?

NadiaD

HubOne router wont stay connected?

So my router has taken to just... disconnecting. Some days its every 5 minutes, some days it'll stay connected most of the day. I only noticed how frequent when I wfh the last couple of weeks but been able to get through on phone. I've followed all the trouble shooting steps to no avail, nothing has worked. Think router may be kaput?

Any ideas or fixes? This is getting beyond a joke I had to use my mobile hotspot today to work.
3 REPLIES 3
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: HubOne router wont stay connected?

Hiya NadiaD, thanks for getting in touch.

I am really sorry for the issues with your service and issues getting through to our team. I can certainly understand the inconvenience this is causing.

I have tested your line today and this has detected a fault in the network. I have now raised this to our suppliers for you and we'll need to look at sending you an engineer.

I have created a fault ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=219489631 with the next steps in getting this progressed.

If you can please reply on the ticket with the requested information (and let us know on here once done) we can get that progressed for you.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
NadiaD

That's all replied to for you. Hopefully be sorted soon its driving me bonkers!

Thanks very much
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Thanks for updating the ticket! I can see our faults team have since actioned this for you and got the engineer booked.

Let us know how this goes!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team