Hub one - Unable to correctly port forward
I am attempting to set up some port forwarding to a specific PC in my home, but this doesn't appear to be working correctly. The only way I can get it to work partially is to set up a DMZ, but this isn't how I wish to do this. Even with DMZ on, when I attempt to check whether the ports are open (via external websites that test) they show that the ports are in fact closed. Is there something I'm missing? I'll try and provide as much information on my setup as I can...
- Static Internal IP (Assigned to my server)
- Static External IP
- uPnP + uPnP security enabled
- DMZ enabled (for the time being)
- Port Forwarding rules created and pointing towards computer
- Firewall rules created to compliment ports that are opened
Re: Hub one - Unable to correctly port forward
Within the members centre there is a firewall setting, make sure it is set to Low.
Manage Account> Connection Settings >Broadband Firewall