Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error messages

penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Error messages

Does anyone know wha
waiting for underlying connection wan ethernet 7 down means. Had a dropout with this error after 26days uptime, and wondered what it meant. With my recent dropout issues resolved a little worried ats all about to start again.....
3 REPLIES 3
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Re: Error messages

Hi @penfold,

I'm sorry for any confusion that this may have caused you. I've tested your line today and everything appears to be stable, though the speed is slightly below what we'd expect. Do you currently have your router setup in the master socket or an extension? If it isn't already, please could you try and set the router up within the test socket in the property to see if this improves the speeds? For reference, we have a guide on how to do this here.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
penfold
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 5

Thanks for the reply. It would be useful if router error messages were meaningful to the EU. Anyhow surprised to hear that you feel my speeds are below estimates.... I am syncing at 54933/9999 on a 55/10 profile, or I assume on this profile. Actual attainable rates are 75117/25926. I have just had fitted a new nte5c and mk4 plate by bt. I assume this was just a random sync drop.
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hi @penfold, I'm sorry about that. You correct in that your syncing at 54.9mb and so there look to be no issues with your speed, it does just look to be a random drop that occurred, but please do get back to us if you have any further issues.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team