Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead router

FIXED
Jovin123
Grafter

Dead router

Hi All

My elderly in-laws router has died, no lights at all on it. They have tried the obvious turn off and on also tried another appliance in the power socket which is fine.  Is there anyone on here actually connected to Plusnet as chat is offline and phone calls arent being answered. Any help appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
Buttercup
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 5

Re: Dead router

Fix

Hi there @Jovin123, I'm so sorry to hear about the issue that your in-laws are experiencing with their router.

I must also apologise for the difficulty in getting in touch at the moment, as you can imagine we're getting a lot of calls and a lot of staff are isolating at the moment, I am so sorry for the inconvenience if you've been hanging on the phone for a long time.

Could you please send me a private message with their account username? I'd really like to look at what options we have available to get them back online ASAP.

If you're not named on the account unfortunately I won't be able to share any specific information with yourself, but I can absolutely give them a call or send them a message if necessary to let them know what we can do for them.

Jess Moore
 Plusnet Help Team