cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can anyone help with my Wi-Fi please and thanks!! :-)

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Can anyone help with my Wi-Fi please and thanks!! :-)

Cheers for taking my call just now Robbie, it was really nice chatting to you. As mentioned I'll keep an eye out for further replies from you and I can always log into the router from here if there's any further problems and make sure we get any issues sorted that way. 

All the best!

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@robbieglover2k - what software version is the router running? If will tell you in the footer of the router managment pages.

Also, note that the strength indicator on the Wi-Fi configuration pages refers to the password strength, not the Wi-Fi strength.

That said, you should have no issue connecting to either the 2.4GHz or 5GHz network when situated in the same room as the router.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

robbieglover2k
Aspiring Pro

Hi Bob,
           I checked all that and it was all up to date with the latest software, I found that on a guide somewhere to check erecently and it's all sorted there 🙂

And thank you so much for the info on the strength indicator, I didn't realise that so appreciate that dearly 🙂

I got a kind call not long after I posted here from Plusnet as well so I'm going to keep an eye on it for a week or so and see how it goes and then update, though please know how grateful I am also, I really do appreciate it so thank you!! 🙂

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for getting back to us @robbieglover2k

I've just updated the open ticket on the account, your case handler will follow this up with you when they're next in. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds