Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrade package.

FIXED
Kpfran
Grafter

Re: upgrade package.

yes i am as i dont have any wired connections.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

@Browni 

I would just be suspicious of the quality (accuracy) of the speed test service.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kpfran
Grafter

agreed,but when i was on the Unlimited Extra package before all my wifi speed tests came in around the 66 mark so i suspect Plusnet have not applied the upgrade yet despite emailing me to say it would be completed on Wednesday the 7th.

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Have you checked the tickets on the account?

Your router stats clearly show that you are still on 40/10 (given that you have restarted the router).

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Kpfran
Grafter

No tickets showing on my account despite having received an email from plusnet confirming my new package upgrade as of Wednesday.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Fix

Hey @Kpfran,

I'm really sorry to hear the speed's not improved just yet. I've taken a look into this and it seems the component got stuck on our end, despite the order having completed last week. I've requested that this be upgraded and it should be done soon. If you continue to notice slower speeds than expected, please send us another message and we'll be happy to investigate Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team
Kpfran
Grafter

All sorted,thank you for your help.

TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

That's great news, I'm glad to hear that's the case! Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team