cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

order status

pmaguire0

order status

Hi,

Could I get some information on the status of my order please?

I placed an order late december, changing over from BT, and apart from the order confirmation emails I've received nothing.

4 REPLIES 4
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

Re: order status

Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm just checking in to this now and will reply again shortly.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
Chris
Legend

I'm afraid it's not good news. There was an issue with the order, which cancelled off the phone part of the order but left the fibre order in a state of limbo. I've had to manually request a cancellation of that part of the order (it wouldn't have completed) and as soon as I can I'll get the orders moving again and monitor these through to completion for you.

Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
pmaguire0

Ok thanks. So what kind of issue? I'd have thought I'd have been informed...

I'll look forward to an update soon then.

Chris
Legend

When an order of this type is placed, there's a reference to match the phone and broadband order together. This failed on this occasion, meaning that the phone order cancelled, normally this would also cancel the fibre order and we'd get notified but unfortunately this didn't happen. Once I've got the orders progressing again I'll let you know, sorry about that.