cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i would like a new number

keith72
Hooked

i would like a new number

hi guys just signed up to plusnet yesterday all going threw just a quick one i want to change my number but just recieved a email saying  its all go on the 14 jan with my new number ????? thanks

9 REPLIES 9
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: i would like a new number

Hello Keith,

A warm welcome to the forums.  Can you please clarify your concern.

You say that the email advises you will get a new number and your post says you want to change your number ... can you clarify the problem please?

Have you mistyped your post and intended to say you do NOT want to change your number?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Baldrick1
Fixes: 417

@keith72  Welcome to the forum.

Are you saying that you don't like the look of the new number allocated to you? Alternatively, do you want to retain your old number?

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

keith72
Hooked

sorry i miss typed i would like a new number but it says my order will be up and running on the 14 jan using my old number cheers

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Thanks for your post @keith72 and welcome to our Community Forums.

No problem, we're happy to provide you with a new number but we'll need to cancel the order we've replaced and then place it again which will delay your transfer to us. If you're happy to go ahead, could you reply to the ticket I've created on your account Here with confirmation and I'll arrange this for you. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
keith72
Hooked

Cheers Gandalf for your reply i ended up contating Plusnet yesterday and it is going through as we speak hopefuly if you dont mind checking this please.

cheers  😀

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks for getting back to us @keith72

When you called in, we did instruct our automated system to not import your telephone number, but for some reason, it did! Sad

Anyway, I've cancelled that order down, and will look to replace it later today with a new telephone number. I'll get back to you once the new order has been put through. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Orders ave now been replaced @keith72

I've just sent you an email with your new number as well. On rare occasions, Openreach change the telephone number while the order is in progress, but if this happens, we'll let you know, it'll definitely be different to your current number though. Smiley

Adam
keith72
Hooked

Cheers adam thanks for sorting the new number thankyou

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

No problem at all, feel free to reach out if you have any further questions. Smiley

Adam