cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how do you intend to rectfy the mess you have me in

LM16T
Dabbler

how do you intend to rectfy the mess you have me in

As you know I placed an order with you, and it was to go live on 25/1/19. It didn't happen, and sky disconnected me to enable plusnet to take over. On day it was to go live, I phoned you, and you told me the order has been cancelled. Due to the fact you couldn't provide me with fibre broadband. Why didn't you let me know it was cancelled, I wouldn't have been sitting around for the go live date, I'd have moved to another provider. In fact I phoned an ISP to enquire about moving to them, but they told me to phone sky first, then you, to find out who owned my line, but plusnet excuse is. That we don't own the line... WEE never activated it, so sky owns it, but sky turned it off to enable you to take over, but you hadn't the decency to tell them the order was cancelled, nor me. New provider told me I needed my line activated before they take it over. But your saying you can't activate it because you never activated it in the first place.. Strewth... I will be writing to Andy Baker at head office, I got the address via companies house. Makes exciting reading. I will be chasing recompense for being without broadband for the next month, as I will be buying a broadband dongle, and airtime. And plusnet will be paying for it, Believe me.
5 REPLIES 5
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: how do you intend to rectfy the mess you have me in

I'm sorry to see what's happened here. 

Unfortunately we weren't able to let you know proactively about the order being cancelled. That's something we're looking to improve on in future in the way that our automated systems handle such orders. 

I'm sorry to see that you've decided to give another provider a try so I sincerely hope that goes smoothly for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
LM16T
Dabbler

Imagine for a moment that you turned up for work only to find out that your systems were down.
What feelings would you experience when you don't have that internet access.
Do you think I would feel sorry about your situation, nah. I wouldnt give a hoot because it doesn't affect me in the slightest.
So you telling me that you are sorry about the situation I'm in carries no weight in my eyes, because you are not affected by it, you have no idea how I'm feeling,or how it affects me.
Sorry doesn't make me feel any better about the situation, I need others to be proactive in solving the situation. But one thing I do know, this will be solved to MY satisfaction. Don't think for a moment that I will give up in the end and succumb through exhaustion. I am a determined person as plusnet will soon find out. When I know I'm in the right I will pursue every avenue available to me.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

Thanks for getting back to us, unfortunately as you've cancelled with us I can't see anything we could potentially do to rectify the situation. 

How could we resolve this to your satisfaction?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
LM16T
Dabbler

Hi I respect your quick reply.
Personally my character is of the nicest person you could meet, but where I'm wronged I will go all out to correct any wrongdoing or inconvienience which comes my way. Plusnet has inconvienienced me in respect of failing to provide me with a service.
I have been left without a service since 25/1/2/19 and will be further inconvienienced up until 8/02/2019.
I'm just of the phone to another provider who will be in contact with you to arrange the service you couldn't provide to be transfered.

Quote:
How can we resolve this to your satisfaction.

Since 25/01/19 you have inconvienienced me by leaving me without a service which will continue up to 8/02/2019.
So this will incur me with costs, to get online I will need a broadband dongle I will have to pay for data up till 8/02/2019.
I want recompense from plusnet to cover those costs. That will give me satisfaction. It's either that or a small claims will be forwarded to plusnet.
LordFoul
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 32

Hi @LM16T,

I'm really sorry to hear that, I appreciate this could have been handled better. Please accept our apologies for this.

I have looked into your order and have responded here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks - LF