cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wheres my router

smhaigh

Wheres my router

Due to be upgraded to fibre on 28th. But still not received router or heard its been dispatched. I can't find a way to track my order. The order tracking just shows my plusnet value order from perhaps a decade or more ago. Please can someone confirm its going ahead.current broadband service has not worked for several days too so was hoping the change of product and router would fix the issue.
4 REPLIES 4
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 315

Re: Wheres my router

Apologies for the lack of communication.

It looks like your order has been pushed back to the 9th Feb. The router doesn't tend to get dispatched until a few days ahead of the upgrade date. I've shipped it regardless as it will work with your current service anyway (and is a marked improvement over what you're currently using).

You shouldn't be charged for the new package until the upgrade has completed.

Your broadband service not working is unlikely to be related.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Thanks for your post @smhaigh and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm really sorry to see your broadband's not working and your fibre order's delayed.

Bob's kindly sorted out the order side of things for you, and I've taken a look at your existing standard broadband connection.

I've tested your line and the tests aren't showing any issues, apart from your router can't get online.

Is your router plugged into the master telephone socket? If so and your new router doesn't help, let us know as we'll arrange a fault engineer visit to try to fix so you should at least have a service before your fibre order completes.

Let me know how it goes.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
smhaigh

Thanks both, Yes I believe its the master socket. Will see if the router solves anything. My existing package is unfortunately more expensive too so the sooner it gets transferred the better really.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

No problem, let us know how you get on Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet