cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How long to go transfer

wickstim

How long to go transfer

I was originally emailed with a transfer date of 27/01/22.

So at bang on midnight last night my line went dead and talk talk fibre no longer worked.

I have logged onto my plusnet count and checked ordered tracker. no info, i have received no emails from plus net today at all.

How long should it take to be transferred and should i have received some communication today. I have a really bad feeling im going to be left with no phone of broadband.

Any help would be greatly appreciated,

7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 248

Re: How long to go transfer

@wickstim Have you plugged in your Plusnet Hub? If you have, what lights, if any, are showing?

John
wickstim

I'm at work now, plugged it in this morning before work flashed a bit and went solid blue for about 1 minute. Then changed and remained solid orange.

on my order tracker it just states the following message: 

Current step.ACTIVATING YOUR LINEBroadband orders typically take a week to complete. Your broadband order should complete on {strCustActivationDate}. Please note that this date can sometimes change. We'll let you know if this happens.

jab1
Legend

OK - we can continue the investigation when you return home.

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 385

plugged it in this morning before work flashed a bit and went solid blue for about 1 minute. Then changed and remained solid orange.

That sounds a bit strange! Seems like it connected initially using the 'setup' account and retrieved the actual account details, but that the account itself isnt activated ?Huh

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

The standard quote from most if not all ISP's is it can take up to midnight.

So, as you have not received the email or text there is not a lot you can do just yet.

jab1
Legend

@MisterW  / @Mustrum   - that's kind of why I passed no comment until the OP is home, and can answer a few questions.

John
TheMightyAJ
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 126

Hey @wickstim,

I've just checked your orders this morning and the good news is that the broadband is due to go live sometime before the end of the day still. It hasn't happened just yet, but once it has done you'll receive a text to let you know so you can set the router up and get going Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alex H
 Plusnet Help Team