cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's Happening?

DanielA1

What's Happening?

signed up for PlusNet broadband a month ago, router arrived last week and after a few issues were given a connection date of 6 September.  Since then we have heard nothing at all, router is still in the box, not been told that we need to connect it or anything and the account status is still showing as being processed? 

is there something i need to do, or do i wait to hear from PlusNet.  Have tried ringing about 3 times this morning with no joy in getting through. 

thanks 

3 REPLIES 3
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Re: What's Happening?

Hi Daniel,

I've no idea why you've not been receiving the email notifications but there are some updates on your order that can be viewed by logging into the Plusnet website and navigating here.

At a glance, I think there have been further delays Sad

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

DanielA1

Thank you, that's really helpful 

No idea why we are not receiving emails - i have checked and it is correct.  the only email we have had from Plusnet is the one confirming our order at the outset!  very strange indeed 

so we do we wait to hear from them now on the 10th as to what is happening - sorry, i've never changed providers before so really not sure of the protocol!

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

@DanielA1 - yes, it's a waiting game at the moment I'm afriad.

Don't worry too much about the email element. I've been looking at another case today and I've a suspicion somethign at our side may have prevented them from reaching you.

Apologies for all the confusion.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵