cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting to go live: very very disapointing

Rhetorik2018
Dabbler

Waiting to go live: very very disapointing

Really concerned about Plusnet and difficulties with switching, I was meant to go live on The 1st, then the 5th, then finally today, 15 October. The email said something about delays with suppliers frame management team. I switched because I thought PN would be more efficient, I can't even get through with 45 minutes waiting times! To make things worse my line is dead and will need an engineer. I am disabled and need the net for buying food, skyping drs, etc. Ofcom were very sympathetic and sent a direct email to PN in light of my condition. The staff have been fine, as usual it is higher management and policy.
1 REPLY 1
Satss
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 37

Re: Waiting to go live: very very disapointing

Hi @Rhetorik2018,

Sorry to hear about the disappointing level of service you have received since signing up with us. I am glad to see that since this post that your phone fault has been fixed and your broadband is set to go live shortly.

I am aware that a provisioning advisor is taking personal ownership to resolve the issues you have experienced. However, If there is any further assistance I can offer please let me know as I'm happy to assist.

Kind regards, -