cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

ericparker1

Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

On the 16/8/18 I requested a service upgrade from Plusnet Extra Fibre 250 (Without Phone) to Unlimited Fibre Extra (Without Phone).

Due to the lack of progress I raised a question #182166516 on 30/8/18.

This question has been closed without my agreement and without the upgrade.

I'm now in need of a second upgrade (I want to add phone to the package), but I cannot even request it because the original upgrade hasn't completed.

It's looking like I'm going to have to leave.

Help.

Eric

2 REPLIES 2
JOLO
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 76

Re: Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

Hi @ericparker1,

It's an odd one this because the change should have gone through fine but is still showing scheduled on your account in the past. Could you PM me a contact number and a rough time you'll be available, so I can get the option team to give you a call back tomorrow and get this resolved in full for you. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Joe
 Plusnet Help Team
HarryB
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 255

Re: Upgrade order started 8 weeks ago -- waiting

Hi @ericparker1,

I understand you've Pm'd some info over to Joe and requested a callback this morning, however I'm afraid we'll need to get the account fixed before we can arrange this callback.

I'm going to have to raise this with a back-end team, but will personally keep you updated via a ticket on the account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=183622701

I hope this helps, thanks for your patience.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Harry Beesley
 Plusnet Infrastructure Operations Professional