cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 5 months for installation to be completed

Tom28

Waiting 5 months for installation to be completed

Hi I have been waiting 5 months now for my fibre to be installed and activated and its no further along. I was told in the past couple of weeks that they were struggling to connect the copper wire to the line in order to get online but i have heard no development since 22nd February 2018 its getting beyond a joke now and it needs to be completed as soon as possible or i will be forced to either leave plusnet and go somewhere ekse for my internet or i will be forced to take it higher and go to Ombudsman services to get it sorted as i am sick of waiting just to be let down again and again. The most annoying part is that i have been living in my new house since September 28th 2017 and not had any form of internet in all the time i have lived in the new house which has now been 5 months
2 REPLIES 2
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Waiting 5 months for installation to be completed

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): This thread is now in the appropriate board.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Waiting 5 months for installation to be completed

Hi @Tom28

Thanks for getting in contact, please accept my apologies for the extensive delays you have encountered.

I have spoken to the suppliers and the order is still in a delayed status due to the external line plant work still being carried out. Our suppliers have sent an email off to the relevant department to pick this up as a priority and we have been advised to review back on 08/03/2018. We will review back on the 8th and update you accordingly. 

Once again I am really sorry for the delays there have been. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team