cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update on order

brignanojodie1
Hooked

Update on order

Hello just wondering when I should be receiving my router as my Internet is due to go live on or around the 12th of October and I've still not received anything? Do I need to do something or? I've not had any updates on my order since joining plusnet so I'm just hoping everything is okay and I'm going to receive my router?
19 REPLIES 19
TheJayBee
Rising Star
Fixes: 3

Re: Update on order

My installation is also due on Wednesday and I haven’t received my router.  They normally send them out to arrive a couple of days before installation.

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

The order for both of your routers was placed today.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

TheJayBee
Rising Star

My installation is tomorrow and the router has not been delivered. Luckily I have a Hub One so that should keep me going for now.

Judging by the number of forum posts about routers not arriving in time, I don’t understand why PlusNet don’t send them out earlier.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,603

Hi there, @bobpullen's post here https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/My-router-hasn-t-arrived/m-p/1892085/highlight/true#M25015 may offer some insight. In your case, we dispatched your router in the evening of the 7th October, so you should have received it by now. Hopefully it'll turn up in the next couple of days though. 

Moderator's note by Mike (Mav): Typo edited as requested.
From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TheJayBee
Rising Star

The post just gives more reasons why PlusNet should send out routers earlier.

Luckily I’m upgrading. For a new customer not having a router means they can’t use the service and gives a poor first impression of PlusNet.

If routers were sent out earlier it would reduce the number of calls to your help desk.
brignanojodie1
Hooked

Hello, yes I received my order a couple of days ago so this is brilliant thank you so much. Hoping for good things with this company as I've not had a good experience with my previous provider... looking forward to getting it all set up. I must say you're on it with my order updates too I quite enjoy receiving the emails/texts about my order which is brilliant. Just awaiting on the go ahead for when my system goes live so I can plug in the router etc. Thanks again:)
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi @brignanojodie1,

Cheers for the feedback! That's really good to see. Cheesy

If there's ever anything you need help with, just us know. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TheJayBee
Rising Star

FTTP has been installed and is working. 😀

I still haven’t received my Hub 2 router - when will it be given up for lost and a replacement sent out please?

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

I'm glad that your FTTP service is working and sorry to see you've still not received your router.

It may be worth waiting a couple more days in case it's just delayed in the post.

If you haven't received it by the end of the week let me know and I'll get another ordered for you. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
TheJayBee
Rising Star

The postman just came back after having already done a delivery, knocked on the door and “sorry, I should have given you this earlier “ and handed me a Hub 2.

All set up and working.  Thanks for responding so promptly Gandalf.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Haha nice and no worries!

Let me know if there's anything else you'd need help with.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
brignanojodie1
Hooked

Hello, just wondering when I would be able to plug in my WiFi etc as I currently Don't have any WiFi but I'm due to go live today with plusnet but I'm just wondering how long until it will go live and I can get everything plugged in etc? Thanks
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

The order's currently in progress still with our suppliers but it should complete anytime before midnight tonight. 

We'll drop you an email and a text to let you know when it's ready to use so you can plug your router in. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
brignanojodie1
Hooked

Thank you so much Smiley