Did you mean: 

TopCashback problems

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,602

Re: TopCashback problems

Thanks for the update!

It's interesting because the advice which I've provided has come direct from our Marketing Team. 

Let me ask a colleague in Marketing. In the meantime, are you able to relay this to TopCashback? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Jon_B
Dabbler

I'd point out that these deals are still available on TopCashback's Compare Broadband site. In this case £65+£63 = £128

Screenshot from 2022-09-06 22-15-41.png

kenzo23

And it actually has the savings in the total at the bottom. This (or similar) is the deals we've signed up for, but they don't seem to be getting honoured, with Topcashback blaming Plusnet for not paying the cashback.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

This is still on my radar to look at with the right people. 

@kenzo23 in the meantime, have you gone back to TopCashback to confirm that the advice I’ve provided comes from the Marketing Team?

Appreciate you shouldn’t have to do this to get an offer you’ve signed up on but it would help a lot. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
kenzo23

Hi Gandalf,

looks like they've made their case but I'll go back and say this comes from the marketing team. I'll mention they're still showing the deal of both cashback and reward card in the savings.

I'll keep you updated, thanks.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers! I've escalated this to our billing team (who handle cashback) for you and @Jon_B.

Once I know more within the next 5 working days, I'll let you know. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nocashbackplus

Hello,
Is there a resolution on how to get both the cashback and the rewards card for this offer?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi there,

Not yet but what was the website address you went through to sign up to us? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
nocashbackplus

I no longer have the exact link as the offer is no longer available. I clicked through to your website via the TopCashBack Broadband comparison website. If that helps?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Yeah it does. Could you PM me your account username? Having trouble finding it from the details in your profile. You won't have the permission to private message straight away but if you post back once more you should then have it.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet