cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text about order delayed - nothing on account or email

croggy
Hooked

Text about order delayed - nothing on account or email

Placed an order earlier this evening and have received a text notifying me that my order is delayed. Is anyone able to look into this for me and see what's happening?

Thanks

10 REPLIES 10
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: Text about order delayed - nothing on account or email

@croggy From my observations over the past few months, this is almost a 'standard' message on new orders. The reason could be one of many, but you should receive a more explanatory message when your order is manually checked. Have you checked for any open/closed questions on your account - see https://www.plus.net/member-centre/login?p=search

John
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 393

Yes, trying to get an automated sytem to extract useful information from the goobbldygook/jargon that comes from Openreach is difficult. The system therefore sends the generic message and notifies Provisioning , who will review the details , take any necessary actions and provide further information , usually in the form of questions on the account as @jab1  says

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

croggy
Hooked

@MisterW @jab1

Nothing that I can see, apart from the order being processed banner. On the account page it does say that a phone order is in progress which at least gives me faith that something is happening! 😂
MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

and here's a perfect example of Openreach jargon 'alternate L2C solution required' over on this thread https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Confused-on-order/m-p/1907935/highlight/false#M27154 regarding delay to an FTTP installation. If that had been included in the text message, then you'd likely be none the wiser!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

jab1
Legend

@MisterW I'll try and remember what 'L2C' means - if I ever get FF - I certainly have a rendered exterior!  😀

John
croggy
Hooked

@MisterW @jab1 

The only thing I can decipher in the suport ticket is 'Error while processing OR line check response', 

jab1
Legend

But no explanation of what that 'error' was - totally typical.

John
croggy
Hooked

There's another closed ticket saying that the order has been cancelled! Much confusion

MisterW
Superuser
Superuser

Best to call in and speak to Provisioning to find out what is happening

MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Hi @croggy

I can see our team have picked this up and resubmitted the orders.

We should have a new order completion date in the next 24-48 hours

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team