cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching date

Iain37
Hooked

Switching date

I've just put in an order to move from BT to PlusNet. I've been advised of the switch date from BT and wondered if I'm able to move this date back a few days. Can you advise if this is possible and how I do this?

Can you also give me an idea of whether or not I can expect to be without broadband for long on the switch over date?

5 REPLIES 5
adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Switching date

Hello @lain37, thanks a lot for getting in touch and welcome to our Community Forum. 

In answer to your question, yes, we would be able to push back the date that we take over your line, do you have a date in mind? 

saying that, we have bigger fish to fry at the moment as there appears to be an IT issue, whereby 8 orders have been placed to take over the line, even though our automated system has only placed the one. I've sent a couple of emails off this morning to establish what has caused this problem, and have taken personal ownership so that I can see it through. 

As soon as I'm given the all clear, I'll manually place the orders to take over the line. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Iain37
Hooked

Hi Adam,

Moving it to Wednesday 20th April would be ideal if that's possible?

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Thanks a lot for your time on the phone Ian, I've just updated the open ticket on the account, where we'll keep in touch as to any updates on the provision of your service. Smiley

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
Iain37
Hooked

Hi Adam,

Thanks for all your help so far with the different things going on. The router arrived earlier today and I've just connected everything up and it seems to be running smoothly.

Would you be able to get in touch with me to discuss the things we have talked about previously regarding my previous supplier end date and switching mobile provider?

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @Iain37, thanks for getting back to us! 

I'm pleased your router has now arrived and everything running OK Smiley

Looks like Adam's done for the day but I can see he's placed your ticket on hold to review with your tomorrow. I'll pop an update on there for you just so Adam knows you're up and running now, and can get back to you about the things you discussed Smiley 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team