cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switch date past still no internet!

Louise6
Dabbler

Switch date past still no internet!

So switch date has passed and despite reassurances from customer services I still have no Internet! I work from home and need too sign in at 10am which clearly is not going too happen so I lose a days wages as well. Is this too donwith the openreach engineer that I had no idea about until 11.50am yesterday when I rang plusnet. No communication from plusnet. At this point this is the biggest mistake I ever made.
1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Switch date past still no internet!

Apologies first of all for the delay with your order. I've messaged you back via Facebook, but I can see your broadband order's not yet completed in the supplier systems. Having chased this up with our suppliers, we can see the order's completed with Openreach, but still remains open with BT which would stop your service from working.

I've chased this up with BT now and the adviser's passed this to their provisions team to complete the order. We've been advised to allow up to 2 working days for an update however I've also escalated this further to try to get this prioritised.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet