cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aloseby

Hello, when we took out plusnet broadband it said we would receive a £60 voucher, how and when will we receive this ?
9 REPLIES 9
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,596

Re: Sign up voucher

Hi there,

I've just had a look and I can't see that your account was signed up on a deal which included cashback.

Could you drop me a private message with some details, whether this was through our website or a 3rd party? 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aloseby

It won’t let me private message. It was through a 3rd part comparison site. It said a £60 voucher when you sign up. I’ve read a lot of comments saying people have had the same problem? Is this a ploy to get people to sign up ?
aloseby

It wasn’t cash back, it was a voucher, I remember seeing Tesco. M and S, Amazon etc on there.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

It's absolutely not a ploy and the term cashback we use is more of a generic term to cover reward cards as well. 

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback, making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aloseby

I went on the compare site and clicked the plusnet deal and went through the process. If it has anything to do with cookies and cache how would anyone know this!! How can i escalate this please ?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

So I can investigate further, what was the exact website you went through? 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
aloseby

Thank you. If you look at the date I signed up it was £60. On the website now it is £70. It was money supermarket.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Cheers, I've taken another look and I've added a ticket onto your account with my response, which you can view/reply to by going Here. I hope this helps. 

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
ukguy1
Aspiring Pro

Same here I know someone who signed up and was supposed to receive an email about the £75. It’s over 2 weeks and no email.
He wanted to post here but the password reset emails don’t work in the forum