cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not ordered yet

impala

Router not ordered yet

Hello.

I purchased the landline and broadband package at the start of August; my landline was set up shortly afterwards however nothing seems to be happening with the broadband and router.

Due to my circumstances (bought my own place recently but have to work from my parents home due to my workplace having a strict phased return in place for the foreseeable future) I do need the WiFi set up as a priority so I can live and work from my own house.

I note that an automated query (iirc the supplier hasn't advised Plusnet about the router order and it therefore hasn't been ordered yet) was raised for the support team to investigate but that was around the 4 August. I recently added a comment to enquire what was happening. There's been no update since then.

As we're approaching September and the date of the next payment my other concern is that I will still be paying the full amount when the broadband part of the package hasn't been processed yet.

@ Plusnet staff: Please will you look into my broadband / router order as soon as possible. Many thanks for your attention and help.
1 REPLY 1
nicolajallim

Re: Router not ordered yet

I am having the exact same issue, I purchased the landline and broadband on the 31st July. The phone line was connected shortly after but yet to have any information about broadband and I am currently also seeing the same automated query saying the router has yet to be ordered, despite being told this would be ordered within 48 hours of the phone line going live. It has now been 8 days, I have also added a note on the automated query regarding this but no one seems to respond, which is the frustrating part- THE LACK OF COMMUNICATION.

Plusnet staff- I also would like an update with regards to this and my account. Many thanks
Tags (1)