cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router not delivered

breakdown47

Router not delivered

I was given the chance to upgrade my broadband package in January, which I chose to do, and at the same time I paid to upgrade my router. Yesterday my husband pointed out that the new router never arrived… I must admit that this had slipped my notice, as we don’t have any problems with the current router and the issue wasn’t an urgent one. However I did pay for the router, and would like to know where it is! Can anyone help with this? Many thanks 🙂
2 REPLIES 2
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Re: Router not delivered

Hi, a warm welcome to the forum.

Some details would be helpful here please, you state that the invitation was received in January, however...

1. When did you place the order?
  2. What was the nature of the upgrade?  ADSL to FTTC or fibre to fibre extra?
  3. What was the forecast date for the service change?
  4. Did you receive a communication confirming that the service would change on a given date?
  5. You note that the router has not arrived ... but has the service change happened?
  6. Which router are you using at the moment?

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Re: Router not delivered

I'm really sorry about that @breakdown47 Sad

It looks like the router was added to the account, but the button was never clicked to get it ordered and sent out, I've just processed this for you now, it should be with you within the next 3-5 working days. 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds