cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Set Up

Callum9621

Router Set Up

I have moved into a new property and have had my line installed today. But I have had no communication via email, or telephone whether I can turn my router on or not yet. I'd appreciate if someone could help me as soon as possible.
8 REPLIES 8
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: Router Set Up

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from My Router to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

@Callum9621 Welcome to the forums. When you say you had your line installed today, do you actually mean a physical installation - i.e there was none there before, or do you mean it has been 'switched on' - reactivated?

When you placed your order - or very soon after, you would have been given a date on which Plusnet would expect your broadband connection to be active - have you had that?

John
Callum9621

I'm guessing it was reactivated as no one came to the property.
I have checked my emails and have not received anything notifying when my broadband would be activated.
jab1
Legend

@Callum9621 Not disputing what you say, but have you had any communications regarding phone and/or broadband connection?

John
Callum9621

I had confirmation of line installed today at 9am. I have had no details of when I can turn on my broadband.
jab1
Legend

Can I suggest you log into your Plusnet Member centre and see if there are any open 'Questions' showing? were you advised when you phone would become active (prior to the message telling you it was)?

John
greygit
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I have a distinct dislike of the use of the word 'question' in respect to a problem managememt system. When it comes to problems it is a case of reporting a problem, and not asking a question. Or perhaps some (possibly not you) might consider it a case of semantics. It isn't working <> Why isn't it working. Statement/question. And if the latter then there's rarely (if ever) an answer to the question,

jab1
Legend

@greygit As I may have said before - if you have no constructive reply to a topic, it is best not to bother posting.

John