cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reward card email

Clumpit

Reward card email

Hi Im a new customer with plusnet I went live on the 2nd November and I still haven't received an email about my £50 reward card is there a particular number I have to ring to sort this out please.
5 REPLIES 5
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: Reward card email

Thanks for your post @Clumpit and welcome to our Community Forums.

I'm sorry to see you've not heard about your reward card offer yet. From what I can see the particular package and offer you signed up on didn't include this. How did you sign up, was it direct through our site or via an affiliate?

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Clumpit

Hi thanks for replying to me I signed up through your website.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks for getting back to me @Clumpit

I've looked into this a bit more and the offer you've signed on hadn't tracked as one which includes a reward card.

If the package you selected was definitely advertised as having a reward card, did you browse to any other websites while going through the signup journey? This can generally affect the tracking.

Generally and I'm not sure if you did do this but it's good to clear what's known as cookies & cache before starting an online purchase that includes cashback and making sure you have no other tabs/windows open and you don't stray away from the order journey like click on a different offer or press the back button in the web browser.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Clumpit

Hi I possibly did look at other packages and press the back button while deciding on what package would suit my household thank you for looking into it for me I really appreciate it.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Thanks again for getting back to me @Clumpit

I've created a support ticket on your account with more information you can view and reply to from Here which I hope helps.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet