Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RE: Reward card query

FIXED
Fred_Caruana

RE: Reward card query

Hello Plusnet peeps!

I changed from my previous Plusnet broadband package to Full Fibre 145 on 15/11/2022, and on 14/12/2022 was switched over. I am very happy with the speed increase and all has been wonderful, but when I switched packages it was with an enticing £75 reward card as part of the deal. Being a biscuit away from February, I thought it a good idea to create an account and ask if anyone might know the status of the reward card? I've checked my regular Hotmail inbox, junk, and deleted folders but there is nothing other than bill notifications since the switch-over, and the only reward related info I can find is on the 'Contract Summary Full Fibre 145' from 15/11/2022, saying 'If your package includes a reward card we'll send you information on how to claim this separately.'

I even looked in my Plusnet webmail but found it's been archived due to inactivity with only an email in there to say it is archived. It goes on to suggest I raise a ticket asking for it to be restored, so could I also ask for that in case the reward card email has gone in there please?

Thanks!

Fred

4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: RE: Reward card query

Hiya @Fred_Caruana

I'm really sorry for the delay for you receiving your reward card,  I can appreciate the hassle it can be chasing this up. 

Currently at the moment we are investigating an issue with this and I am awaiting an update from them. 

I will keep your account with me and update you tomorrow once I have spoken to them 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred_Caruana

Thanks Sammy!

Regards,

Fred

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Fix

Great news Fred, I have sorted a resolution for you and provided it on a ticket here

I will come back to you once it's been dispatched. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Fred_Caruana

Email seen! That's great news Sammy - Thanks!! Smiley