cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plus Net Customer Service is going down the hill

GeoffPea

Plus Net Customer Service is going down the hill

I have just had the most appalling conversation with Plus Net over a house move which has been on hold for 3 months.

I have been told that the house we are moving to is having their phone line turned off on our moving dat, that sounds reasonable, but I cannot take over the line for at least 10 to 14 days after the turn off date! How was it that the people who moved into our house had their broadband and phone line working again on the same day.

All I got from the Plus Net representative was that is how it works  with no help as to how to solve the issue.

Why cannot Plus Net book in me taking over the line on the moving in date and why do I have to wait 10 days to get the line reactivated?

Have been with Plus Net for 15 years but this situation is nearly tipping me over the edge to leave them.

2 REPLIES 2
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Plus Net Customer Service is going down the hill

I suspect that this is not the doing of Plusnet but more the rules to stop slamming. There are a lot of factors in play. For example was your connection cancelled or just taken over by the new occupant? Also presumably  the previous occupier of your new property cancelled the line completely and may also have been using a LLU service.

In short you may not be comparing like for like scenarios.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

abails0105
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 60

Re: Plus Net Customer Service is going down the hill

Hi Geoff,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry that your phone call experience was not as good as expected, I appreciate your comments about the provisioning process. Please accept our apologies for this.

I have responded to your query in full here.

Let us know if you need anything further.

Thanks.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Alice Baillie
 Plusnet Help Team