cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order still pending after payment

Swix1234

Order still pending after payment

Hi,

I have paid for a broadband package and was told I would receive a text about when it will be set up. I have received nothing but have been charged. When I click the order status it says pending and when I go on my profile it brings up an error with not being able to change products. Any confirmation that my order is coming would be appreciated Smiley
1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Order still pending after payment

Hiya @Swiz1234, thanks for getting in touch. I am really sorry that you haven't yet received a further update on your orders.

The initial payment made will cover the first months service when you go live, so you won't receive a further bill until a month after the line is active Smiley

I have checked on the orders and it does like these are not progressing with our suppliers correctly and so I have cancelled these and our teams will get these replaced for you once the cancellation has been complete (expected within the next 24-48 hours).

Our team will keep you updated on the open ticket here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=221681793

I am really sorry for the inconvenience this causes in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team