cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order problems

DSR
Dabbler

Order problems

I was due to be connected on 30 March, that has since changed to 31 March.

Tonight, I received a message informing me of a further delay:

'We've found a potential problem. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly.'

I'm currently having zero issues with my phone and broadband with my current provider, so can anyone from Plusnet tell me what the issue is, and if I potentially could be left with no service with my current broadband provider?

I really hope not.

12 REPLIES 12
Baldrick1
Fixes: 415

Re: Order problems

@DSR 

There are potentially many reasons for delays, unconnected with your actual working line. I trust that you have left the takeover of your line to Plusnet and not cancelled the service with your current ISP as this can result in you being left with no service for over a week.

A Plusnet staffer will probably come along soon and give you more information.

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

Hey @DSR

Looks like some confusion amongst agents working the working has lead to this. I've just checked out the orders though and can confirm that your services will be going live on 30/03/2022. Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
DSR
Dabbler

Thank you for the clarification @adam945 , much appreciated.

adam945
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Fixes: 113

No problem at all, let us know if you have any further queries Smiley 

Adam
 Plusnet Help Team - Leeds
DSR
Dabbler

Hi @adam945

Should the status on my order tracker still be showing 'We've found a potential problem. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly'?

Or this just an artefact from the admin intervention?

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi DSR, there was an issue with the broadband order unfortunately which caused it to cancel. I've placed a new one though and that should go through on the same date of 30/3/22. I've updated the order status on your account and have added further details to a support ticket here for you: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=223092241

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DSR
Dabbler

Thank you @adamwalker 

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

No worries! I hope everything goes smoothly from here and do shout up if there's anything else we can help with.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
DSR
Dabbler

I'm due to swtich today. My previous supplier ceased my connection at around 7am this morning. I've had a text from plusnet saying my phone is live, but not broadband.

I tried logging into my account to see if I can establish how long we will be without the net today, and I'm unable to log in, the screen keeps returning to the pre-log in page.

I did try the router, which went blue for around one minute, and the back to Orange, where it now stays.

I know it can take up until midnight, but just wanted to check that connection will be taking place today?

Many thanks

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Hiya @DSR, thanks for getting back to us! I have had a check of the broadband order and can  see that this has now complete, so have manually activated the account for you Smiley

I am sorry for the earlier problems with the order. If you reboot your router you should now be able to get connected Smiley

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team
DSR
Dabbler

@LaurenB  Thank you very much for doing that, its very much appreciated. All is up and working. Smiley

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

That's great! Thanks for the update Smiley 

Should you need any further support, please just get back to us and hope you enjoy the rest of your day Smiley

Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team