cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order not progressing

Clipper7

Order not progressing

I placed an order to change my home phone and install broadband on 6th February.  However whilst the phone has been changed over on 20th February I've still not received my router.  When I look at the order status is says that the line is still being checked.  How long will this take and when will I receive the router?

3 REPLIES 3
Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

Re: Order not progressing

Hi there,

I am really sorry to hear this. I've looked into this and it seems that your router wasn't ordered automatically. I can see everything is live now so once you receive the router within the next few days you should be back online.

This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
Clipper7

Thanks Anoush

Anoush
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 139

No problems. Please feel free to give me a nudge if you have any further problems.
This is my personal Community Forum account to help out around these parts while I'm at home. If I'm posting from the 1st March 2020, this means I'm off-duty with no access to internal systems.
If this post resolved your issue, please click the 'This fixed my problem' button