Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delayed?

FIXED
divyeshv
Fixes: 1

Order delayed?

I have received messages since 2 days saying my order has been delayed. Why has my order been delayed if I only ordered a couple of days back?

Thanks.
Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
Baldrick1
Fixes: 419

Re: Order delayed?

@divyeshv  Welcome to the Community forums.

There are many reasons why orders can be delayed. The most common is that rather than leave the transfor to Plusnet the new customer then cancels the service with their existing ISP. Can you log in to your Plusnet account and see if there's any tickets? Alternatively you can either ring in or wait until a Plusnet staffer comes along and picks this up.

Moderator's Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Moderator and Customer
If this helped - select the Thumb
If it fixed it,  help others - select 'This Fixed My Problem'

SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @divyeshv

It looks like the postcode entered through the website, our order placing system did not like the format and rejected the order. 

I'm sorry about that, not to worry as we have fixed this and we should have a committed date in the next 48 hours Smiley

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
divyeshv

Hi @SammyM, thanks for the reply.
I had called up on 27th June and my post code was updated on the same day and was told I would get an activation date within 48 hours. It's been 72 hours now, but I still don't have an activation date. Is there some other issue as well?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

Sorry to hear you've still had no updates @divyeshv 

I can see our Early Life team have raised a request to Openreach to look into this as there might be something wrong with the records on the line.

We raised the request yesterday so we should have a further update soon

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
divyeshv

Thanks for the update @MatthewWheeler.
How many days would this updating of records at Openreach take?
Also, since it's getting very delayed in solving this, could we expedite the activation date once this issue at Openreach is solved?
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 479

I'm afraid there are no updates just yet but hopefully, we should have one soon.

In terms of expediting the order I'm afraid as we're trying to take over an existing line, we won't be able to do this as these have to take a minimum of 10 working days to comply with Ofcom regulations 

Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
divyeshv

Fix
A new line was finally installed yesterday and my broadband is finally activated.
Thanks for all the help.