Did you mean: 

Order delayed without any further details

FIXED
Scott9990
Hooked
Fixes: 1

Order delayed without any further details

Hi,

I am planning to move in to my new house from Tuesday 27th September, and had initially ordered a new fibre to phone line and picked a date of Friday 30th at the earliest for the install.

Now whilst they were dispatching the router to the new address (that I won't be at until next week), Em on Facebook confirmed that they will redirect the router here. I've not got a full confirmation that this has been the case, but I'm hoping it has been moved.

The current problem I'm having now is that I got a text from Plusnet stating that my broadband order got delayed, asking to call for more info (which I have done 4 times this week, without success with getting through to them) and have no explanation or another proposed date.

I have got this next coming week off work to allow me to sort my utilties, but after next week I will be awkwardly jerry-rigging myself on to a 4G connection as I work from home frequently.

Please could someone assist and help elaborate at least on an installation date, and that the router is being sent to my current address (not the new one!)?

Many thanks,

Scott

2 REPLIES 2
Scott9990
Hooked

Re: Order delayed without any further details

I woke up this morning to an email stating that my order will be done on the 5th October which is now good to know. Still unsure that the router will be delivered to my current address if it's arriving before the 30th Sept. Could someone confirm please?
Scott9990
Hooked

Re: Order delayed without any further details

Fix
Samantha on Facebook has just got back to me to say that the Hub Two DSL router is being sent to my preferred address and should be arriving next week (3 to 5 working days) thankfully.

Will update if there are any issues with the line activation or delivery issue with the router.