Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order delayed - no updates - no broadband

FIXED
JoeF

Order delayed - no updates - no broadband

Good morning,

I placed an order on the 17th January for a home move, was given a date of 30th January which was put back to the 6th February due to the previous occupier of my new flat putting a stop on the line for the 27th January, fair enough. However the 6th of February has come and gone with no move, the ticket has been escalated to your CAT team but I am getting no updates, none of the promised calls back and no one has told me what the actual problem is. Could someone please check what the issue actually is and when I am likely to get broadband? I am having to work from home with my laptop tethered to my work phone and it is painful 

Thanks, Joe

3 REPLIES 3
MatthewWheeler
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 480

Re: Order delayed - no updates - no broadband

Fix

Hi @JoeF 

I'm really sorry to hear about the delays to your house move. It's certainly the last thing you need at such a stressful time.

I can see the orders are complete now but unfortunately a fault has been found. It looks like we've booked you an engineer for tomorrow so all being well they'll finally get you online.

Let us know if that doesn't happen 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Matthew Wheeler
 Plusnet Help Team
JoeF

Thank you I will,

I spoke to your CAT team yesterday, there was a data issue at the Open Reach end blocking the completion and to your Technical support team this morning, a sync issue on the line but we are getting there, fingers crossed for tomorrow

Regards, Joe

JoeF

Open Reach engineer arrived, broadband fixed and up and running, no dial tone on the phone line so he disappeared to enable that, all working now 

Thanks, Joe