cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Still Being Processed

es08

Order Still Being Processed

I placed an order as a new customer on the 9th Feb, paid for my first month and the direct debit has been set up but I still don't have a date for activation or received my router. My account online just says the order is being processed, can someone look into this please? Does anyone know how long it will take for my broadband to be up & running?

Thanks
13 REPLIES 13
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: Order Still Being Processed

Hi there, I'm sorry you haven't had any other news about your order with us and I'll look into that for you. Can you send me a private message with your username please?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Order 

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
Rsps83

I have the same issue. My order went through on the 3rd of Feb and today my phone stopped working.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Rsps83

I'm really sorry to see your service isn't working. I've had a look into this for you and I can see your order was meant to complete on the 18/02/22, but our suppliers detected a fault on the line while transferring your service across to us.

I've got in touch with our suppliers helpdesk and I'm advised that an engineer's expected to go out tomorrow to investigate further with a view to fix. We'll provide an update as soon as we know more. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Rsps83

Thanks for letting me know Anoush. It was strange as the line was working perfectly with Sky on the 17th.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

No problem.

Sky would use different equipment at the exchange, so it seems there was the problem with the kit we'd use. 

Let me know how it goes next week. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 159

“ It was strange as the line was working perfectly with Sky on the 17th.”

And therein is the essence of the problem - switching from a LLU supplier (Sky & Talk Talk) is that physical changes need to be made to the line inside the BT exchange. Therefore what was working with Sky is not the same (in its entirety) as that which is not working now.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Rsps83

Hi Anoush,
BT just came and knocked on my door and said that the correct order details haven't been sent to them so they can't do anything. Plusnet gave them an incorrect telephone number for me too. He said that I need to contact plusnet and get them to send across the correct information.
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hello,

I'm sorry to see the engineer wasn't able to carry out the work.

From what I can see we've imported the landline number you've provided us when signing up.

So I can investigate further, could you private message me your number please?

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
es08

Hi,
Adam advised me last week that my phone and broadband were due to go live on today, however I’ve still not received a router or any other updates? Can someone look into this please?
Thanks,
Emma
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Emma, I'm really sorry to see you've not received your router yet.

From what I can see our systems hadn't ordered this automatically, but I can see your phone and broadband are due to go live today before midnight. I've manually placed the order for the router and we'll put it in the post as soon as we can, you should hopefully receive it tomorrow or Friday at the latest, depending on how busy the post is in the area.

Let me know how it goes.

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
es08

Hi Anoush,
Thanks for getting back to me. I can confirm I received emails yesterday to say that my phone line & broadband were live & then we have received our router today.
Thank you so much for your help,
Emma
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

Hi Emma, cheers for the confirmation.

It's almost as if the router apparated (Harry Potter reference, if you've seen it) into your property the post was that quick!

I'm glad to see you've got it though and you're back up and running. Smiley

Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet