cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Order Cancelled

George93

Order Cancelled

Hi, 

I've just tried to join Plusnet on a sim only plan but received this email this morning:

Plusnet mobile order reference - 3168721

Thank you for choosing Plusnet mobile.

Unfortunately we've not been able to proceed with your order based on the details you've provided during sign-up.

That is all the information I was given. This doesn't really tell me anything on why I couldn't join Plusnet. Please could I be given some more information so I can resolve what was wrong with the last order and get my sim only plan started.

Thanks, 

George

1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: Order Cancelled

Hiya @George93, thanks for getting in touch. I'm pleased to hear you were joining us for mobile, though very sorry to hear your order didn't go though.

Whilst the order itself won't tell us the exact reason it wasn't able to be processed, if you can please send me over a PM with the following details, we can check these against the order to see if anything stands out:

can you please just confirm the following for security:

- The mobile number in question
- Your full name
- The full address including postcode
- Are you the account holder?

- Your date of birth
- The last 2 digits of both the bank account number & sort code

To send a PM, click on my name and then to the right, there will be a grey button to 'send private message' and in the message please include a link to this thread.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team