cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Openreach engineer appointment

bhavish

Openreach engineer appointment

I was supposed to have an openreach engineer visit today between 8am to 1pm for full fibre setup. Unfortunately no one turned up. I did not receive any text or calls..absolutely nothing. If i miss an appointment, i may be charged. But what happens when it is from the other party? How am i made aware of when the appointment will be?
Waiting for openreach engineers is becoming really frustrating
3 REPLIES 3
Mav
Fixes: 515

Re: Openreach engineer appointment

Moderator's note(s):

Thread moved from Broadband to My Order.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 160

Ofcom Automatic Compensation Scheme

Plusnet is signed up to the Ofcom Automatic Compensation Scheme - see Automatic Compensation. Plusnet will pay you automatic compensation in the following instances:

1. Delayed activation of your broadband and/or landline service
  2. Delayed repair following a total loss of service
  3. Missed appointments

For compensation to be paid, you must have a CONFIRMED date for the failed activity. To see what is happening in detail, check the ticket history on your account - log into the portal in another tab, return here and click the PN TICKET link below. Look at the details of the tickets; if there appears to be no recent activity, contact support.

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @bhavish

I'm really sorry about the missed visit yesterday, I've spoken with Openreach who apologise too and advised this happened due to a shortage of engineers in your area. 

We've booked a new appointment for you so I've added details and covered off what will happen with compensation on your account here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=229698366

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team