cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No update on broadband order

Anish1

No update on broadband order

Hi Team

I had ordered a new broadband connection on 05th October and the money was deducted and I got a message that the activation will be done by 13th midnight
On 07th got a text saying there has been a delay in the order with no further updates
.When checking online I can see the message "Payment pending" although the money has been deducted from the account and tracker also shows awaiting payment,also there is an update stating "We've found a potential problem. We'll look into this and will be in contact with you shortly." and this has been like this since 07th

No update on anything whatsoever
Very frustrating

Any idea how to get the current update  in this?

Tags (1)
7 REPLIES 7
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: No update on broadband order

@Anish1 This could be anything, but you do realise it is the weekend? Unfortunately, very few businesses have weekend cover, and if they need to contact other organisations, this can usually only be during the working week.

Hopefully, one of the Help Team will pick this up early next week.

John
SpendLessTime
Hero
Fixes: 86

@Anish1 Give Plusnet a phone call if you want to know what is happening. Forum support isn't very fast these days unfortunately and posts are, on average, waiting 3 days for a reply from staff.

Ex - Plusnet Customer (2009 - 2023) now with BT
jab1
Legend

@SpendLessTime I would have suggested that, but from experience and observation, first-line phone support, especially at weekends, is very hit and miss. Also note, the original order was only placed yesterday.

John
Anish1

I was able to get hold of customer care after waiting in line on for almost 30 minutes and got an update that the order is in progress although the details shown on the website is a bit obscure
So, I think it's all good as of now I'm waiting for the broadband router to be dispatched and the service to be activated by midnight of 13th
jab1
Legend

@Anish1 Good to know you got through. Any more problems, feel free to post back.

John
Longliner
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 7

Hope I'm not spoiling the party but be aware that Openreach staff have announced they will be on strike Monday 10th, Thursday 20th and Monday 24th of October. Inevitably there will be delays while they catch up with the backlog.

Mike

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi @Anish1,

I'm really sorry for the difficulties you've had getting in touch.

I've just updated your account so things should look a little differently to confirm you've made the first payment.

I've also checked your order and it's still on track to complete on the 13th October anytime before midnight.

Let me know if you have further issues or there's anything else you'd need help with. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet