cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Plusnet order number?

DSR
Dabbler

No Plusnet order number?

I signed up to Plusnet Unlimited Fibre yesterday. The only email confirmation I've received during the signup process is for the DD.

Should I have been given an order number during this process? Nothing shows in 'Manage my Account'.

Edit:  Okay, I've now found the information. 

1 REPLY 1
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Re: No Plusnet order number?

Hi there, cheers for signing up to us yesterday.

There's no order number per se, though we do have a "service ID" for each account as an internal reference. The account username you create would serve as an order number or reference you can provide us.

You should have received an e-mail welcoming you to Plusnet though and explaining what you had signed up to. I've checked your account and I can see our systems hadn't generated this, so I can't manually send it. Sad

I've given our systems a push for you and I've prodded your order along to our suppliers to process. You should receive an e-mail from us with an update/transfer date within the next 24 to 72 hours. 

If you've got further queries or issues in the meantime, feel free to get back to me and I'll be happy to help. Smiley

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet