cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Router Delivery

Athom

Router Delivery

I upgraded my fibre and ordered a new router on the 23rd February (2 weeks ago). The change went active on the 2nd of March yet I still don't have the new router nor any indication it has even been sent. I called on the 24th February as I had been charged twice for the router and one of the charges was refunded. Did this cancel both routers despite still paying for 1?

3 REPLIES 3
dvorak
Fixes: 1,482

Re: Router Delivery

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Fibre to My Router

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hiya @Athom,

Thanks for getting in touch and I am really sorry for the confusion this whole experiencing is causing.

I can confirm that the Hub 2 has been dispatched today and will be with you in the next 3 to 5 working days.

I have also updated your complaint ticket and taken ownership of this for you until it is fully resolved. I will keep you updated, please get back to me if you need any further help in the meantime.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 93

Hiya @Athom,

Thanks for your continued patience, I appreciate it. I have managed to resolve the issue on the  old account and I have sent you an update here.

Please can you get back to me once you have followed the steps and confirm it is all up and running? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team