cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Broadband since switching on 14th July

Loodyboots1

No Broadband since switching on 14th July

I switched from Shell to PlusNet on 14th July moving phone line and broadband. Phone line was activated quickly, but I'm still without Broadband. I thought it was my error, so upgraded my contract last night, only to recieve an email with 6th September as the date for upgrade and a text saying that my Broadband has been delayed. What's happening, as its been over a month since switching and 2 weeks since the line was activated?
4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 257

Re: No Broadband since switching on 14th July

@Loodyboots1 Are there any tickets/questions on your account explaining the delay?

John
dvorak
Fixes: 1,484

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@Loodyboots1  Maybe it wasn't a good idea to upgrade when the original service had not been activated, probably thrown the Plusnet and BT ordering systems into total confusion. You will definitely need staff help to sort this out.🙄

adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi @Loodyboots1 

It looks like our automation has failed to place the initial broadband order for some reason, it's not clear from looking at your account what you were wanting to upgrade to. Can you let me know so I can make sure we put you straight on to the right service?

Cheers, 

Adam

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team