cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New order delay, no updates given

mbatte83

New order delay, no updates given

I placed a new broadband order on 28 March, on 1 April I received a text to say my order was delayed and no more information. I called customer services and after waiting 25 mins on hold I was told they are aware of the delay and I should have an update "next week". It is now 27 April and I have had no update! What is going on? Why am I not being updated?
I am currently on hold to customer service again... been waiting 32 mins but I need to hang up as its now my kids bedtime..... not a great experience and I'm not a customer yet!
4 REPLIES 4
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Re: New order delay, no updates given

Hiya @mbatte83

I'm really sorry for the delay in getting you connected and I can imagine how annoying as well as frustrating this is for you. 

I have checked the order and it looks like the initial order had become stuck in our suppliers line and we were unable to transfer your line at that time. 

They had worked to resolve the issue in hopes of progressing it, but the only action they could do to allow us to take over the line, was to fix the system issue so that the order could be cancelled. 

We have placed the order again today and our provisioning team will be able to update you in the next 24 hours here to advise if the order has been accepted. 

Please get back to me if you need me to chase an update for you tomorrow. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
mbatte83

Does this affect the offer I had come via, which was a gift card once my service goes live?
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Your cashback won't be affected as you'll still get the £75 reward card once your services have gone live.

We go into more detail here > https://www.plus.net/broadband/cashback-and-vouchers-faqs/ about how to claim it. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
mbatte83

Thank you