cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New fibre router Nov 2021

k_fletcher1940

New fibre router Nov 2021

On 9 November I signed a new fibre broadband deal and paid the postage charge for a new router.  The router has not been delivered.  Could someone please arrange for the router to be delivered as soon as possible.

Is Plusnet sending hub 2s to home customers yet?

9 REPLIES 9
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 253

Re: New fibre router Nov 2021

@k_fletcher1940 Welcome to the forums. When is your 'go live' date? The Hubs are despatched to arrive a few days before that.

John
RealAleMadrid
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 59

@k_fletcher1940   Hub2 routers started being sent to residential customers who signed up on or after the 24th of November, so your order was quite a while before that. However since they haven't sent a router yet you might be able to persuade Plusnet to send a Hub2. 

See this thread  https://community.plus.net/t5/My-Order/Plusnet-router-query/m-p/1844032#M20879 

kirstybarnes15

Hello, I am in the same boat. My go live date for fibre broadband upgrade is today 3rd December 2021 and I am yet to receive my router 2 that I paid the postage and packaging for. I was expecting this by latest yesterday as I understood the router would arrive for the activation date that was chosen for me as the p&p was paid for well in advance. Why was this not posted on the day of my order so this was received ready for activation day?

The fibre broadband won't work with my current router when my non fibre is deactivated later today so I am likely to be without internet. Fix this Plusnet!
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 316

Looks like this one was sorted with a call to support.

@k_fletcher1940 shout if not.

I'll also look into getting the issue fixed that caused the non-ordering of your hardware (although in this instance, it's worked out in your favour Wink )

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team
If I've been helpful then please give thanks ⤵

bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@kirstybarnes15 - your fibre upgrade is not due to complete for another week or so. Your hub will be dispatched nearer the time.

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

kirstybarnes15

Hi, thank you so much for your reply. My email from Plusnet states that my 'change over' is today 3rd December.

Why would this be another week or so if I've been supplied a date? Any ideas please?
bobpullen
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer

@kirstybarnes15 it looks like your upgrade order was placed with a requested date of the 3rd, however the earliest our suplliers can deliver is the 10th. For some reason I'm unsure of, a system notice wasn't generated to make you aware of the change.

Really sorry about that Sad 

Bob Pullen
Plusnet Product Team

kirstybarnes15

@bobpullen I am very grateful to you for communicating so clearly and quickly. I was not formed of this so I am very glad I reached out via this forum as without doing so I would not have been told. I will wait until 10th December when I hope to have received my router in anticipation of my true and accurate activation date. Many thanks to you.
k_fletcher1940

Thanks for your reply Bob. As you say Support has sorted things out for me.

I followed RealAleMadrid’s advice. The lady I spoke to in Support has arranged for a new router to be delivered to me.

I should like to thank her for the way she handled my call.