cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer.

Vrs130

New customer.

I'm moving to Plusnet phone and broadband. I noticed on the email confirmation that I will receive an new telephone number as part of the move. I'm not sure why this is however I'm not too concerned about retaining my existing phone number. I wonder if my existing service with EE will be automatically cancelled as part of the switching process or do I need to do this myself? Thanks
Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: New customer.

Hiya @Vrs130, thanks for getting in touch. I am sorry for the concern caused with your order.

if your existing number wasn't provided on sign up a new number will be issued but this doesn't impact the type of order. It looks like we are taking over a working line on the 25th and so our order should notify your existing provider of the move.

You generally should receive some communication from your provider advising that you are moving away from them (usually be email or letter) and so if you haven't received such correspondence off them, it may just be advisable to give them a call and check just so you can ensure your account will close with them once we take over.

If you have any further queries at all, please do just get back to us.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team