cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer order delayed...

JL-UK

New customer order delayed...

Ordered and paid for broadband on the 6th of June; informed just now my order has been delayed, no details other than that. Asking me to visit a webpage that doesn’t exist as well via the text they sent...

Also, the awful main website doesn’t even load the dashboard for my PlusNet account on any browser, just displays a white page very cool.

First impression wise you have fulfilled the stereotypical useless ISP description.

2 REPLIES 2
bmc
Hero
Fixes: 48

Re: New customer order delayed...

@JL-UK 

The PlusNet website seems to be having a bad time of it recently.

The order can be delayed for various reasons, usually to do with OpenReach. Hopefully a staff member will come along in due course and give a better explanation.

Brian

LaurenB
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 131

Re: New customer order delayed...

Hiya JL-UK, thank you for getting in touch on our forums and welcome to Plusnet!

I'm really sorry for the problems with your order and that you're unable to locate an update. I can understand the frustration this must be causing!

I've had a check over this for you and can see the phone order has completed with the broadband order due to complete on the 27th June, any time up to midnight.

I'm sorry for the problems you're having accessing the account online to view the ticket, I would advise to first log into your account and then once done, follow the link here: https://www.plus.net/wizard/?p=view_question&id=225018451

Can you let me know how you get on?

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Lauren Barry
 Plusnet Help Team