cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer no connection

ruthharr300430

New customer no connection

Very disappointed, signed up 14 days ago. Paid for line rental up front. Money taken from my account. Had an email confirmation received my order. Today got home from work realised old provider not providing as they have been notified by plus net I am transferring. Ring plus net as I can't email anyyone 55 minute on wait listening to Christmas music. Have been told they need to cancel my line and start again minimum 10 days connection time.

Please help. This needs fixing ASAP. Haven't even been sent a router. What do I do? Cancel and go to another provider?
3 REPLIES 3
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Re: New customer no connection

Hi there, 

I'm really sorry to see that there's been an issue with your orders. I'm taking personal ownership of placing new orders for you (which I should be able to do later today) I'll also do all I can to expedite the lead times to get the services connected too. 

With regards to the router we don't actually send that out until a day or two prior to activation but I'll make sure that reaches you in time. 

I'll keep you updated along the way and will make sure you get looked after. 

Would it be OK to give you a phone call once I've got an update for you? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Hi there, 

Just a quick update to say that the connection is now active. I'll drop a reply on your account to confirm that shortly. 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Orders

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'