cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order

Claireey

New Order

Hello.

So I placed an order with Plusnet for home phone and unlimited fibre broadband on 17/10/18. Paid the forst month upfront. I've had confirmation emails and texts and my phone line is active. I've been given a date for when my broadband goes live (brilliant) however I've been checking the progress via my account and have noticed that for the past 5 days the progress of the order has been stuck on 'taking first payment'. To then find this morning that the upfront payment I made on 17/10/18 has gone back into my bank account!

I am very confused by all this, I don't want any delays in my broadband installation as I have a very impatient child who wants to get back to gaming!
1 REPLY 1
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 99

Re: New Order

Hello @Claireey,

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome to the forums. I have looked into this for you and responded via your account here.

I am sincerely sorry for any confusion that may have been caused and would ask you get back to us here once you have updated the ticket.

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team