cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do anything?

FIXED
Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Re: New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do an...

Apologies for any confusion.

@Townman wrote:

This is to inform you that your request to place your phone order to transfer your services cannot be processed because there is a cease on the line from your current provider. This is due to complete on the 08/06/2021.

Can a systems amendment request please be raised to have this communication text corrected?

As per the discussion in the Superuser private board last week, this was due to agent error not a system communication. 

We'll pass feedback on to try to ensure this doesn't happen again. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet
Townman
Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 158

Re: New Order - received message about 'Cease on line' from previous provider, do i need to do an...

@Gandalf 

Thank you - I had missed that escalation discussion!

Superusers are not staff, but they do have a direct line of communication into the business in order to raise issues, concerns and feedback from the community.

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,599

Ah OK. No problem @Townman

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet