cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Customer frustration

sugolt

New Customer frustration

I registered as a new customer in April as I was moving home in May.  I was told the earliest date they could connect me was 2nd July.  2nd July came, nice guy turned up and fiddled with telephone sockets.  Router was here ready to use, he unpacked that and plugged it in, then informed me he couldn't do any more because Open Reach needed to come out and sort the telephone line and he had put a call in for it.  He said they had 48 hours to get it sorted.

96 hours later, openreach turn up and to their bit.  They say the line is now fine.  I get a text from plusnet saying line connected.  then a text saying broadband up and running.

All i get on the router is orange and red lights.

Have tried to get hold of someone at plus net to speak to, no-one answers the phone, live chat isn't working and I still have no broadband.  I have spend hours reading information on what to do, reset the router numerous times and waited 24 hours after the text saying I am connected.

So far...appalling service!

2 REPLIES 2
dvorak
Fixes: 1,483

Re: New Customer frustration

Moderators Note

This topic has been moved from ADSL Broadband to My Order

Customer / Moderator
If it helped click the thumb
If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'
sugolt

Re: New Customer frustration

Thanks dvorak

Looks like I have sorted it myself now, didn't realise I first had to log into my account on the hub!!