cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Business Customer

Headway

New Business Customer

Signed up yesterday for a new business phone and broadband and phone was connected in less than 12 hours with a new number I never asked for.  Wanted to transfer our existing number when we move office in a months time but no way of doing this on the start new order pages.  Cannot seem to email anyone either to ask.  What a farce this whole process is!!!

4 REPLIES 4
jab1
Legend
Fixes: 254

Re: New Business Customer

Give the Business Team a call on 0800 023 2221

John
SammyM
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 96

Hiya @Headway

Thanks for getting in touch and welcome aboard, we are happy to have you Smiley

I would be happy to look into this and see if it is something we can do. 

Can you PM me your correct address that the number you want to keep is at? 

If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Sammy M - Sheffield Team
 Plusnet Help Team
Headway

Hi Sammy

We want to port over 01325 370563 which is at Unit 3.05, Business Central, 2 Union Square, Central Park, Darlington. DL1 1GL.

Can this be done.

Headway Darlington

Gandalf
Community Gaffer
Community Gaffer
Fixes: 1,600

Hi there,

I've had a look at this for you and from what I can see when you signed up online you didn't tell us you wanted to keep a particular number, so we processed your order providing you with a new number.

We emailed you on the same day that you had signed up to let you know what your new number will be.

As the phone line is now active, I'd need to renumber the line which costs £35.85. If you're happy to go ahead, let me know and I'll create a ticket which you can reply to with confirmation and I'll then place the number port. 

From 31st October 2022, I no longer have a regular presence here as I’ve moved on to a new role.
Anoush Mortazavi
Plusnet